COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, address(es), email address, organisation name, recipient name(s), and phone number(s). Sharing of your Personal Data is completely voluntary. However, do note that we may not be able to provide some of our services or accept payments without the required information.
The collection of your Personal Data will generally occur when you
- Register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- Include information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Cookies” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
USAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Personal Data to:
- Communicate with you.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- Send you alerts, promotional materials, offers and notices regarding our products and outlets, including via electronic newsletters, short message service, digital marketing platforms, and/or other forms of communications.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To troubleshoot any problems.
- To resolve any disputes.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale or other corporate action, to facilitate or as part of such corporation action
We may disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers, agents, and other organisations we have engaged for the purpose as described above. Any updates made to your Personal data with us may not be updated with our third party service providers, agents, and other organisations. You are required to liaise with them separately.
We may also share your Personal Data when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, to protect the integrity of this Site, or to otherwise protect our rights.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore make no representation, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (SINGAPORE)
By using this site, you agree to allow us to collect or use your information in an appropriate manner in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore.
WITHDRAWAL OF PERSONAL DATA
You may withdraw your consent to provide Personal Data by submitting your request via email to the contact details below. Depending on your request, we may or may not be able to provide our service to you.
ONLINE POLICY ONLY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY